Rumson Public Schools is committed to making its electronic and information technologies accessible to individuals with disabilities by meeting or exceeding the requirements of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act (29 U.S.C. 794d), as amended; Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act as amended and the3 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA. Section 504 and Title II of the ADA are federal laws that requires agencies to provide individuals with disabilities equal access to electronic information and data comparable to those who do not have disabilities, unless an undue burden would be imposed on the agency. WCAG 2.0 AA are the technical requirements and criteria that are used to measure conformance federal laws and guidelines...
If you wish to report an issue related to the accessibility of any content on the Rumson School District website, including a complaint about the accessibility of document, form or statement you may do so in any of the following ways:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include the web address or URL along with a detailed description of the problems you have encountered.
- Submit written correspondence to District Website Coordinator, Rumson Public Schools, 60 Forrest Avenue, Rumson, NJ 07760. In your correspondence, please include the web address or URL along with a detailed description of the problems you have encountered.
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, or a screen reader) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us . To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information.
Accessibility Design Guidelines
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- We work to comply with Section 508 as well as WCAG 2.0 A and AA referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us .
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Chrome Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Microsoft Edge Accessibility Information
- Safari Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website .
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
Supported Assistive Technology
- Latest Version of JAWS for Windows
- Latest Version of NVDA for Windows
- Latest Version of VoiceOver for Mac OS X
- Keyboard-Only Navigation